Nothing brings Canadians together like the Grey Cup! The 100th Gray Cup is a historic milestone in Canadian cultural and sporting history. The 100th Grey Cup will take place on November 25th, 2012 in Toronto at the Rogers Centre, with an extended Grey Cup Festival running from November 16-25. The occasion will unite Canadians from coast to coast in Toronto for a 10-night festival of events, complete with street closures, entertainment and activities – making the 100trh Grey Cup a sport and cultural celebration like none other.
To commemorate this event, the Canadian Football League Players’ Association (CFLPA) has created a 100th Grey Cup Limited Edition Trading Card Box Set highlighting the Grey Cup’s rich traditions. The CFLPA together with Fantactics Sports and Entertainment Marketing Inc. are leading this exclusive project, with the support of the Canadian Football League and the Canadian Football Hall of Fame and Museum.
This exclusive 100th Grey Cup Limited Edition Trading Card Box Set, produced by Extreme Universe Sports Cards, will consist of 200 standard-sized trading cards and will be one of the most sough-after collector’s items.
The 100th Grey Cup Limited Edition Trading Card Box Set will consist of:
- 1 100th Grey Cup Tossing Coin
- Classic Players – Past and Present
- Classic Moments – from 1909 to present , including the Mud, Fog, Ice and Rain Bowls
- Pieces of History – including Tickets, Program Reproductions and the Grey Cup
- Historical Stadiums and Coaches
- Classic Builders and Coaches
- A Canadian Football Hall of Fame Card with “buy one get one FREE” admission to the Hall of Fame
- QR codes for exclusive video and image content
A MUST FOR EVERY FAN OR COLLECTOR