The purpose of this program is to assemble a list of available employment positions, on both sides of the border, at companies owned by CFL Alumni (or supporters of the CFL) or where CFL Alumni (or supporters of the CFL) are in a position to hire. As you already know, many families of current players are experiencing increasing financial stress due to the cancellation of the 2020 season and their income.
How does the program work?
If you have a position that may be a good fit for a current player then all you need to do is send us a job description and contact info. The Academy will then post the position on our Academy job board, and collect and review applications to ensure only applications meeting your stated requirements are forwarded to you. From there all the program asks is any applications you receive from the players get fair consideration. The rest is up to you.
The benefits to your company?
You will potentially have access to over 600 highly competitive and results oriented individuals looking at your posting. Our players have been sought after by companies such as PepsiCo, Manulife Financial, TD Bank and many others because of the skills they bring.
If you are interested in providing an opportunity to a player in these very challenging times, or just have questions about the program, feel free to contact Scott or Jason at [email protected]
Fitness Trainer with GoodLife Fitness
What is a Fitness Advisor?
Fitness Advisors help potential members get started working towards their fitness goals by identifying their specific needs, goals and timeframe. They provide specific solutions for members to help improve their overall wellness. This position is for fitness enthusiasts, giving you the opportunity to inspire others.
What will you be doing?
- Generate leads on a daily basis using the tools and resources provided by GoodLife
- Contact potential members, establish their health goals, and invite them to the club for a tour
- Tour potential members through the club, providing education and presenting membership options, highlighting how GoodLife can provide solutions for their goals
- Create a plan for new member success using GoodLife’s tools
- Ensure on-going member success through regular service calls
Do you have what it takes?
- Demonstrate a consistent commitment to personal fitness
- Live our core values: caring, happiness, integrity, peak attitude, passion, personal fitness and trust
- High Degree of self-motivation within a sales environment
- Experience with sales an asset
- Ability to build relationships using strong interpersonal skills
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- CPR certification required within 3 months of employment
What’s in it for you?
- FREE Fitness Membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Ongoing training and skill development
- Being a part of the largest team of fitness professionals in Canada
- Competitive base pay plus commission
- Group health care plans
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
Apply at GoodLifeFitness
Driver and Driver/Helper:
- Clean driver’s abstract
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience with driving a 5-ton vehicle
- Able to lift a minimum of 88 lbs (40 kg’s)
- Experience working within a warehouse or delivery capacity
- Lift a minimum of 88 lbs (40 kg’s)
- Richmond, BC
- Ancaster, Ontario
- London, Ontario
- Montreal, QC
- Quebec City, QC