Fields marked with a * are required.
CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT (CONTRACT ADVISOR VERSION)
You must complete this agreement before being allowed access to the website.
In consideration of being provided with a username and a password by the Canadian Football League Players' Association ("C.F.L.P.A."), or otherwise being provided with permission to access confidential and proprietary information of the C.F.L.P.A. on the C.F.L.P.A’s website, www.cflpa.com (the “Website”) and/or the C.F.L.P.A's mobile application (the "App") and all information contained therein (the "Content"), including player salary information, information in relation to the negotiation of the Collective Agreement between the C.F.L.P.A., the Member Clubs in the C.F.L. and the C.F.L. (the "CA"), including strategy, positions of the respective parties, draft proposals, proposals and all other information, you ("You" or "Your") agree as follows:
- You agree that the Website, the App and their Content are the exclusive property of the C.F.L.P.A.;
- You agree that You will only use the Content in the manner, and for the purposes, described herein;
- You agree that You will use the player salary information only for the purposes of negotiating the salaries of Your Player clients;
- You agree that You will only disclose the player salary information to parties directly involved in negotiating the salaries of Your player clients, namely Your player clients and the representatives of the Member Clubs in the C.F.L. who are involved in the negotiation of player's salaries with Your player clients;
- You agree that You will not disclose the Content to any parties with the exception of player salary information as described above;
- You agree that You are registered as a Contract Advisor with the C.F.L.P.A. and your registration has not been suspended or revoked;
- You agree that you have read and are bound by the C.F.L.P.A. regulations governing contract advisors;
- You agree that You have read and are bound by the terms of each Standard Representation Agreement (SRA) that has been signed by You and a Player;
- You agree that You will not disclose Your username or password for the Website to anyone;
- You agree that You will not distribute the Content for any purpose including without limitation compiling an internal database and redistributing or reproducing the Content by the press or media or through any commercial network, cable or satellite system;
- You shall not permit, allow or do anything that would infringe or otherwise prejudice the proprietary rights of the C.F.L.P.A. or allow any third party to access the Content.
- You agree that the C.F.L.P.A. will not be responsible for any damages You or any third party may suffer as a result of any use of the Content, any errors in the Content or any changes made to the Content;
- You agree that You are solely responsible for the retrieval and use of the Content. You further agree that You will apply Your own judgment in making any use of any Content including, without limitation, the use of the information as the basis of any conclusions; You agree that this agreement shall automatically terminate in the event that You become employed with the C.F.L. or a Member Club in the C.F.L. in any capacity or Your registration as a Contract Advisor is suspended or revoked.
You further understand and agree that the C.F.L.P.A. shall suffer irreparable harm in the event that You breach any of Your obligations under this Agreement and that monetary damages shall be inadequate to compensate the C.F.L.P.A. for the breach. Accordingly, You agree that in the event of a breach of any provision of this Agreement, the C.F.L.P.A., in addition to and not in limitation of any other rights, remedies or damages available to the C.F.L.P.A. at law or in equity, shall be entitled to an interim injunction, interlocutory injunction, and permanent injunction, in order to prevent or restrain any such breach.